Intel Chipset driver “10.1.18836.8283” lists a full range of 600-series motherboards. This includes the Z690 high-end chipset for the flagship Alder Lake-S series, the W680 chipset supposedly for Alder Lake Xeons, and X699 HEDT, which implies a higher core count CPUs are also coming.
The upcoming 600 series motherboards will span across a very wide spectrum of platforms, including high-end desktops all the way down to mainstream series.
The full lineup that has leaked through the driver features:
- X699 (HEDT Enthusiast)
- Z690 (Mainstream Enthusiast)
- W685 (Workstation Enthusiast)
- W680 (Workstation Mainstream)
- Q670 (Business / Enterprise)
- Q670E (Business / Enterprise Laptop)
- R680E (R-Embedded Laptop)
- H670 (Mainstream Budget)
- B660 (Mainstream Budget)
- H610 (Mainstream Entry)
- H610E (Mainstream Entry Laptop)