The upcoming Intel Alder Lake-S desktop processor are expected to be announced in late this year. Now CPU-Z 1.97 brings official support for Intel 12th Gen Alder Lake-S desktop processors: i9-12900K, i7-12700K, i5-12600K.
Additionally, CPU-Z now supports reading of DDR5 SPD information as well as Intel XMP 3.0 overclocking profiles.
Changelog for CPU-Z 1.97 & 1.96
- Intel Core i9 12900K, Core i7 12700K and Core i5 12600K “Alder Lake” CPUs and Intel Z6xx platform.
- DDR5 memory SPD and XMP 3.0 support.
- AMD Radeon 6600XT GPU.
- Intel Iris Xe GPU (DG1) (1.96.1).
- Improved support of Centaur CHA processor (1.96.1).
- AMD Ryzen 5700G, 5600G and 5300G APUs.
- AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT, 6800 (& XT), 6700 XT GPUs